Get this one before it disappears. The new timeline feature has a friend summary for each year that shows how many friends you made in that year. When you click the list, you will see who friended you for that year. If next to any of their names is an “Add Friend” button, you know that they unfriended themselves at some point.
Here are the steps
- If you don’t have access to the timeline feature, get it. It takes about five minutes to set up (it’s beta so it might have a bug or two).
- Select one year in the time selector on the right side of your profile.
- Scroll through the year until you find the Friends summary box. Click the number of friends.
- Scroll through the list. Anyone with an “Add Friend” button next to their name is now due for some rotten eggs and TP this Halloween.
- Continue by selecting each year.